Website Beit Cure Children's Hospital
All co-workers are expected to support and embody the following Core Values:
• Christ-like Compassion – “Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.” — Matthew 25:40
We depend on God alone who is the source of changed lives and transformed communities.
• Faithfulness in Prayer – “Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will
for you in Christ Jesus.” — 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
We love serving children and helping them live life to its fullest.
• Joy in Service – “Worship the LORD with gladness; come before him with joyful songs.” — Psalm 100:2
We do the right thing and keep our promises.
• Integrity Always – “For we are taking pains to do what is right, not only in the eyes of the Lord but also in
the eyes of man.” — 2 Corinthians 8:21
We humbly collaborate with our patients, partners, and colleagues for multiplied impact.
• Internal Relationships – “And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds” — Hebrews 10:24
We strive to deliver the highest standard of care and professionalism in our work
• Commitment to Excellence – “Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for
human masters” — Colossians 3:23
This position requires the co-worker to be in agreement with the declarations of the Statement of Faith.
Purpose of the job:
Ensuring the provision of quality patient care through facilitation, supervision and supporting the spiritual ministry of the hospital
Duties and responsibilities:
1. Facilitate towards achieving quality care for all patients
2. Maintain quality assurance activities within the nursing services
3. Plan for and participate in doctors’ review of patients and ensure orders carried
4. Communicate effectively with doctors, surgeons and other members of staff to ensure smooth accomplishment of tasks
5. Participate in setting goals and standards of the department and ensure that each staff understands them fully.
6. Facilitate towards achieving quality care for all patients
7. Maintain quality assurance activities within the nursing services
8. Plan for and participate in doctors’ review of patients and ensure orders carried
9. Communicate effectively with doctors, surgeons and other members of staff to ensure smooth accomplishment of tasks
10. Participate in setting goals and standards of the department and ensure that each staff understands them fully.
11. Ensure proper documentation of all patients records
12. Ensure adequate supplies available and inventory of all expendables is maintained always
13. Ensure that all non-expendables are in good working order all the time and an inventory of the same is done once a month
14. Always maintain a high standard of hygiene in the department to prevent infections
15. Mentor and teach all new staff and help them to meet organizational set objectives
16. Improve own skills and those of the rest of the staff by attending continuous education and transferring the knowledge to patient care
17. Maintain warm, sensitive and co-operative relationships with patients, guardians, and other staff members
18. Be sensitive to the spiritual aspect of patients and be ready to share the gospel with them
19. Participate in staff morning devotions
20. Perform any other duties as may be assigned to by the Medical Director/ Matron
Qualifications: Education and/or Experience Required at Entry: (Skills, Abilities, Special Licenses or Certificate):
i) Full grade twelve (12) certificate
ii) Diploma in Nursing, Degree will be an added advantage
iii) Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience
iv) Valid practicing certificate
v) Ear Nose and Throat (ENT) skills will be an added advantage 1-3 years’ experience
vi) To provide high quality clinical care to patients of Beit Cure Hospital
vii) Knowledge of principles and techniques of Patient management,
viii) Communication skills
ix) Leadership skills
x) Planning skills
i) Must possess strong organizational and administrative skills.
ii) Ability to effectively teach medical techniques & skills to other medical personnel
iii) Excellent inter-personal and communication skills with good listening skills
iv) Have a strong sense of personal and team accountability
v) Able to multitask, fluent in English and two local languages
Working Conditions and Environment/Physical Demands:
i. Moderate physical effort which may include frequent standing or walking
ii. Indoor/outdoor work environment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities associated with it. CURE Management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs.
To apply for this role, please use the following link below: https://forms.gle/RE3Ro3X4U1yFvnTz5
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.