Right to Care - Equip Zambia
About the Organization
Right to Care (RTC) is a non-profit company with a vision that all HIV-positive patients receive high quality treatment, care and support, improving their quality of life and productivity in South Africa and other African Countries.
The EQUIP Consortium is led by Right to Care (RTC) in collaboration with four other Africa based Partners. The EQUIP Consortium provides countries with innovative and customized solutions that increase HIV testing and linkage to care, widens the coverage of ART, expands capacity for viral load monitoring and improves retention of patients on ART. With the support of USAID, EQUIP is designed to provide rapid responses to the needs of high-priority PEPFAR countries.
Management of ART department
- Screen and Implement test and start
- Perform Phlebotomy for Lab Baselines
- Ensuring all people who pass through all health facility departments are tested, those that are positive are enrolled in care.
- Work hand in hand with healthy facility staff, community health workers and community leaders.
- Reviewing and QC of Health files and taking the appropriate action
- Understanding of Monitoring and Evaluation and data review
- Initiate treatment to all HIV positive patients in the Pre-ART registers as tracked from way back before Test and Start
- Identify undiagnosed People Living with HIV (PLWHIV) using a strategic mix of testing services within and outside facilities to maximize yield and ensure immediate linkage to ART.
- Work with Pharmacy and Lab to strengthen the supply chain management and logistics of HIV testing kits and pharmaceutical commodities to meet demand.
- Strengthen the capacity of the health systems of Zambia HIV service delivery
- Conduct regular data review, editing and updates as required
- Perform data quality control
To apply for this job please visit www.devex.com.