Konkola Mineral Resources Limited
Konkola Mineral Resources Limited (KMRL), a subsidiary of Konkola Copper Mines (KCM), is one of the largest copper producers in Zambia. It operates underground and open pit mines located at Nchanga and Konkola. KRML’s growth trajectory presents exciting opportunities to leverage minerals and human resources to enhance stakeholder value and become Zambia’s pride. To support this vision KRML would like to recruit experienced and qualified individuals for the following positions in the Medical Department:
Registered Nurse-Critical Care (6 positions)
The successful candidates will be required among other duties to:
- Prepare and admit patients to the CCU
- Ensures emergency equipment are in good working conditions
- Ensure good housekeeping in order to prevent cross infection
- Assists and ascertaining patients conditions and reports any deviation to the nursing officer or medical officer
- Performs/assists in critical care special procedures
- Grade 12 school certificate
- Diploma in Critical Care Nursing
- Diploma in Registered Nursing
- At least 2 years relevant working experience in Critical Care Nursing
Applicants who meet the above requirements should submit their applications and certified copies of certificates to The Resourcing Manager, Konkola Mineral Resources Limited, Private Bag KCM (C) 2000 Chingola or email to KCMCareers@kcm.co.zm before 11th June 2021. The email applications should clearly state the position applied for in the subject line.
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job email your details to KCMCareers@kcm.co.zm.