SCAW Limited is a Copperbelt-based manufacturing Company specialized in the manufacturing of grinding media, castings products and industrial oxygen and acetylene, that was established in 1960.
The Company seeks to employ suitably qualified, experienced and result oriented individuals to fill up the position of Registered Nurse on two years contracts renewable depending on individual performance:
Registered Nurse (1 Position)
Provide Nursing and First Aid Care to all employees at the Company First Aid Centre and respond to all emergencies and other Health related matters as assigned by the supervisor
Duties and Responsibilities;
- In charge of Nursing Care services of the First Aid Clinic
- Advising the Medical Officer on Health, Hygiene matters and Ensure the First Aid Clinic is kept clean at all times.
- Assisting in managing the day to day running of the First Aid Clinic
- Provide Medical and Nursing Care and management of medical/surgical conditions of employees.
- Manage Medical and Surgical stocks prudently.
- Maintain stock record cards of equipment and supplies.
- Ensure Medical/Legal compliance is well followed and adhered to at all time.
- Ensure high standard of confidentiality as regards client’s personal information and records.
- Facilitate Medical check-ups for all employees at Occupation Health Management Board.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned in line with meeting organizational goals.
- Diploma in Registered Nursing or equivalent.
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant work experience with at least two (1) year in a busy private Company.
- Must be a Member of General Nursing Council of Zambia (GNCZ).
Skills and Competencies
- Good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to medical field.
- Demonstrate sound knowledge and practical skills in providing Nursing Care and First Aid.
- Strong personality.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good communication skills
- Very good people management and networking skills.
Only applicants who meet above requirements should submit their applications with copies of detailed Curriculum Vitae with traceable references, academic/ professional qualifications and any other relevant documentation in support of the application. Applications should be submitted to the address below or emailed to [email protected] not later than Friday, 31st August 2021.
Only short-listed candidates will be communicated to.
MANAGER CORPORATE SERVICES
CORPORATE SERVICES DEPARTMENT
P.O. BOX 20418
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.