Yalelo is seeking a highly motivated, energetic, and hard-working individual with a passion for sales execution to work as a Regional Sales Manager.
We are looking for a skilled Regional Sales Manager to expand our customer base, achieve sales quotas and maximize revenue. This encompasses providing direction and leadership to the sales team in order to generate new business, retain superior levels of customer satisfaction and continually expand the company’s market share.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience managing the operation of a number of stores while taking accountability for reaching targets. You should also be able to remotely supervise teams and set profitable goals. Our ideal candidates combine excellent communication skills with a strategic mindset.
Ultimately, you will ensure your area of responsibility meets and exceeds the expectations of our business objectives and contributes to our company’s success in the long run.
The Right-Fit candidate will:
- Create regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives.
- Support Area Sales Managers with day-to-day store operations.
- Evaluate store and individual performances.
- Forecast quarterly and annual profits.
- Achieve gross margin targets and maximize profitability, regularly reporting on and responding to performance results attained.
- Analyze regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth.
- Address potential problems and suggest prompt solutions.
- Participate in decisions for expansion or acquisition.
- Suggest new services/products and innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction.
- Minimum 3-5 years of proven experience in similar roles managing teams and leadership.
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs.
- A self-sufficient individual with a high level of entrepreneurial skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail in execution and operations.
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales, or relevant field.
This is a full-time position, and the successful candidates must be available to work weekdays and weekends.
To apply for this job please visit forms.office.com.