Mukuru is in search of a Regional Operations Supervisor to join our team in Zambia. This role is pivotal in providing efficient support, coaching, and performance management for our rapidly expanding network of Mukuru Booths & Branches within the designated region.
Duties And Responsibilities (Include But Are Not Limited To)
- Managing the daily activities of the Tellers to ensure the effective running of Mukuru Money Transfer Stores
- Ensure Tellers conduct daily cash-ups in the MMT Store with accurate reconciliations
- Ensure Tellers maintain a constant and sufficient supply of cash in order to supply customers efficiently and without avoidable delay
- Conduct daily, weekly & monthly visitations, brand audits, cash checks, product maintenance, support and performance management of allocated Tellers & branches.
- Act as point of liaison in the event of a robbery, theft or fraud (report to the local police and process the documents for insurance claims (if applicable).
To ensure Mukuru MMT Stores are operating optimally and in compliance with internal and external regulations
- Maintain good relations with site owners and local authorities
- Carry out inspections on MMT Stores to ensure they are running effectively
- Monitor that Tellers are abiding by trading hours
- Ensure Tellers carry out due care and management of MMT property and maintenance marketing materials
- Ensure Tellers maintain own knowledge of products and services, as well as changes in regulations
- Ensure the MMT Store appearance is top notch and brand compliant
- Ensure Tellers are suitably dressed and presentable
To ensure world class customer service is delivered by all Tellers
- Ensure Teller’s presentation and service level are of a standard of excellence Gauge customer satisfaction Address any issues and customer complaints
To monitor the Zambia market and gather market intelligence
- Monitor competitor activity, product offerings and advertising in and around our Teller locations
- Gather all relevant market intelligence
- Report and provide recommendations for business development opportunities
To conduct general people management functions to ensure the effective functioning of Zambia MMT Stores
- Participate in recruitment processes for new Teller staff
- Ensure all Tellers are onboarded effectively
- Train and coach tellers
- Manage the offboarding of tellers
To Create And Submit All Required Reports
- Collect and collate all required statistics
- Monitor all teller activities in Zambia and report on all relevant information
- Collate all relevant information in the correct report template
- Submit weekly and monthly reports timeously
- Report on potential security threats, make recommendations to address them and implement
- Bachelor’s or associates degree or diploma in a business-related field
- High level of integrity
- Driver’s License
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products – Use of electronic performance management tools bonus.
- Knowledge of trade marketing an added advantage
- Willing to work long hours and weekends
- Flexible to work or Relocate throughout the Country
- Proven work experience in Sales & Operations
- Excels at execution & relationship management
- Possesses excellent planning & reconciliation skills
- Excellent problem solving, judgment and self-management skills
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Self Motivated
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Multi-tasking skills
- Organisational Skills
I am sure you are reading this job description and meet majority of the criteria BUT you may also still not be 100% comfortable in applying. We believe that there is a place for everyone under the Mukuru sun and we want YOU to contribute to our diverse tapestry of talent. So come on, take a leap of faith, and send your application if you meet majority of our requirements. Remember to include a snippet of how you will bring value and help us build a future of success that will help us determine where and how you may best be suited” Maybe you are just the future Mukurian we need!!
Should you be appointed in a remote/work from home role at Mukuru, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have uninterrupted internet connectivity and a ‘work-like’ environment at your home location, in order to deliver your best in terms of performance, productivity and service to our customers.
If you do not receive any response after two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
NB: ALL STAFF APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE WITH DUE CONSIDERATION OF THE COMPANY’S DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION PLANS
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.