- Monitor the provision of contracted services such as security, garbage collection etc. to ensure services are fulfilled in accordance to contractual obligations
- Coordinate fuel reconciliation and retirement of all office fleet. Ensure timely submission of complete documentation (receipts, coupons, log sheets and fuel reconciliation sheet)
- Develop office filing system, organize and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- Manage the inventory of office supplies and refreshments, facilitate issuance of all stores items after approval by the Provincial and Administrative and Technical Coordinator, using a stores requisition form
- Supervise all Transport Officers by ensuring that the motor vehicle usage policy is adhered to in line with fleet management
- Supervise the Office Assistant in the execution of their duties and monitor general cleanliness of offices and surrounding areas to ensure good work environment
- Review project vehicle and motorbike log sheets for completeness on a weekly basis. File filled in log sheets appropriately
- Coordinate travel and accommodation arrangements for all local staff
- Receive and review procurement requisitions for travel for all local staff and submit complete documentation to Operations Lusaka for processing
- Provide administrative support for landlord/tenant relations, as well as accounts payable functions thereof.
- Generate and maintain vendors database of suppliers of goods and services and accommodation complete with active contact details (email and phone). Verify if these are on the EQUIP vendors data base. Submit completed Supplier Registration Forms for vendors not on database to Procurement Unit
Assist in organizing of logistical support requirements for conferences, site visits, workshops, and accommodation to ensure smooth delivery of program activities
About the Organization
Right to Care is at the vanguard in supporting and delivering prevention, care, and treatment services for HIV and associated diseases. We work with government and communities to find pioneering solutions to build and strengthening public healthcare.
We embrace a strong entrepreneurial culture and focuses on innovation and the use of technology to enhance services, address skills shortages, and deliver quality healthcare outcomes. Our areas of expertise include HIV and TB care and treatment, pharmacy automation, medical male circumcision, and cervical cancer diagnosis and treatment.
Right to Care Zambia has been awarded a five (5) year project funded by the USAID through the PEPFAR mechanism. The Maintained Epidemic Control of HIV (MECH) Project aims to reduce HIV mortality, morbidity and transmission by achieving the UNAIDS and PEPFAR goal of 95/95/95 HIV treatment coverage by providing comprehensive HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment maintenance services in Luapula, Northern and Muchinga provinces of Zambia. The MECH project will work closely with and in support of the Ministry of Health.