Yalelo is Seeking a skilled Refrigeration Technician who will repair, install and troubleshoot refrigeration & HVAC systems.
Location: The role will be primarily based in Siavonga at our Production plant.
The Right Fit candidate will be responsible for:
Installing new Refrigeration & HVAC Systems
- Installing climate-control systems,
- Reading climate control systems blueprints and schematics,
- Understanding compliance standards, know local building codes and apply welding, soldering, and brazing techniques as required.
Repairing and Upgrade Refrigeration & HVAC Systems
- diagnosing problems and make repairs to existing equipment: blast freezers, chillers, and ice machines
- troubleshooting methods replace parts and run tests to ensure the systems are working properly following repairs.
- Upgrading systems to satisfy new regulations or meet new standards.
Maintain Existing Refrigeration & HVAC Systems
- Performing preventative maintenance on refrigeration systems is another primary duty of a Refrigeration Technician. This entails following a checklist of parts and operations that need to be tested during a routine inspection of existing equipment, such as compressors, condensers, electrical connections, and motor operations.
- Filling and populating work orders
The Refrigeration Technician Must Have:
- Diploma/Advanced Craft Certificate in refrigeration or bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering
- Grade Twelve (12) Certificate
- Minimum 1-year experience with the installation, servicing, troubleshooting, or manufacturing of commercial or residential
- HVAC and/or refrigeration equipment.
- Experience in working on cold storage, pumps, valves, lines, etc.
- First Aid & Safety Training
- Root Cause Analysis (RCA) Methods
If this is YOU, Yalelo wants to hear from you today!!!
This is a full-time position and the successful candidate must be available to work weekdays and weekends.
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job please visit yalelo.breezy.hr.