Dangote Cement Zambia
- Will be responsible for timely repair & recovery of trucks which break down and are involved in accidents
- Will be responsible for timely repair and mobilization of trucks which break down on the high way.
- Prepare a job card
- Will assess and analyze the nature of the breakdown & organize suitable technicians along with required parts to attend the breakdown and ensure they reach the breakdown location as early as possible.
- Will prepare all the required documents pertaining to the process of attending the breakdown.
- Prepare parts requisition and obtain required authorization.
- Prepare gate pass for the parts and technicians who will be attending the breakdown & ensure the advances taken are settled once the repairs are completed.
- Monitor the movement of the technicians and the progress of the repairs being carried out.
- Ensure that all old/failed parts are returned to the workshop once the repairs are completed
- Compile reports on regular basis.
- Assist Operations department in recovery of Accident trucks.
- A minimum of three (3) years of related experience,
- Diploma or Craft Certificate in heavy equipment repair or automotive equipment or better
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suits/SAP applications.
- Great Communication Skills
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.