Job Title: Receptionist
To provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the Office and contribute to the improvement of customer satisfaction
- Screen, welcome and direct visitors to the right Offices.
- Answer inquiries and provide information to visitors, customers and other interested parties.
- Maintain visitor’s record book.
- Maintain a record book for all incoming and outgoing mail.
- Filing of documentation
- Coordinate the distribution of mail both internally and externally.
- Coordinate interviews being conducted by the business
- Ensure that the Reception Area is kept tidy.
To apply, please send us your applications (CV and cover letter) by 11th August 2021. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of a Diploma in a business related field.
- Minimum 1 year experience in office management or administrative support.
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Flexibility and the ability to operate in a fast paced business environment
- High proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.