Mary Begg Health Services
MARY BEGG HEALTH SERVICES
POSITION: Receptionist (1)
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
To act as a first contact for all patients, relatives, visitors and healthcare professionals.
To provide a point of contact for patients and act as a focal point of communication between patients and other members of the MBHS health care team
- Able to answer any questions the clients may have and if unable to do so refer to an appropriate staff member.
- Responsible for entering all new patients details into the patient registration system, either manually or electronically.
- Assist clients or family members in completing any required information and registration forms.
- Responsible for maintaining an efficient and orderly appointments system.
- Advise appropriate healthcare professionals of approaching appointments in time and ensure patient’s medical file is available at the appointment time
- Receive and make telephone calls as instructed, divert calls promptly or take messages ensuring accuracy of detail and timely delivery to the recipient.
- Maintains the paper/electronic file that makes up the patient medical record and be fully conversant in the filing system of your work area.
- Ensure medical records are always kept in good repair with all necessary information on the outside cover clearly visible
- Maintaining client’s right to privacy and confidentiality throughout the MBHS registration process
- Inspects all medical files to ensure that charge sheets have not been left inside in error
- Answers all questions the client may have concerning invoice payments.
- Notifies supervisor or senior management staff when an issue or incident arises with a client or staff member.
- Receive, assist and direct clients in a courteous, efficient and welcoming manner projecting a positive, friendly and professional image
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS, TRAINING & EXPERIENCE
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience
- Certificate in Business Administration or any related field. Diploma will be an added advantage
- Must be honest
- Computer literate
- Able to work under pressure
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, click the apply button below and attach your detailed Curriculum Vitae. Closing date: 2nd July 2021.
Only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be shortlisted and contacted. If you do not hear from us within 3 weeks after the closing date, kindly assume that your application was not successful.
To apply for this job please visit marybeggclinic.bamboohr.com.