Website Crossroads Hotel and Lodges Limited
Crossroads Lodges and Hotel limited prides its self in providing excellent customer service and memorable stay experience to our clients
Job Title: Receptionist
We are seeking people who share our vision to join our team. In this role you will be responsible for ensuring that all our guests arrive, stay and leave feeling welcomed, valued and delighted with our service.
You will be responsible for all aspects of Hotel reception including check-in/out, customer relations and taking reservations.
The successful candidates must possess:
- A minimum 1 year experience in a hotel environment working in Front Office services
- GCE O level, TEVETA and Collage Diplomas.
- Identification and must have work rights in Zambia.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- The ability to work professionally under pressure and multi-task.
- The passion for providing every guest with a positive experience.
- Consistent pride in their grooming and presentation.
- Availability to work full time hours, morning, evening and weekend shifts
- Knowledge Point of Sale and Hotel Reservation systems.
We offer on the Job Training to candidates that are successful in order to meet our working requirements.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.