Zambia Seed Company Limited
Zambia Seed Company Limited (ZAMSEED) is an agricultural input provider operating in Zambia and selected SADC/COMESA countries. Its main objective is to develop, produce and market high quality seed of all agricultural as well as horticultural crops of major importance.
The company is inviting applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Receptionist to be based in Lusaka.
- Welcoming visitors in a pleasant manner at all times
- Receiving and directing incoming correspondences and visitors to the right office
- Answering and forwarding phone calls to appropriate extensions
- Making outside calls for employees
- Maintaining confidentiality on all company matters
- Assist in some administrative functions such as photocopying, scanning, and other related duties.
- Maintaining a safe and clean reception area
- Complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Assist with additional tasks related to office operations and logistics as needed.
- Maintain security at the reception.
- Perform any other duties related to the above as assigned by Supervisor
- Must be computer literate
- Qualifications – Diploma in front office Management
- At least Two years’ experience in similar role or in customer care
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be Well groomed
- Successful candidate must be available immediately
If you meet the above criteria, we would like to hear from you by sending you credentials as One document to [email protected] by 17th November 2022.