Mercury Lines Limited
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
- Managing and taking ownership of estimating and cost planning activities
- Ensuring that post-contract cost variances and change control processes are managed effectively.
- Managing and taking ownership of the procurement process, ensuring that all stages including pre-qualification, enquiry, Bills of Quantities, analysis, selection and contract preparation are performed effectively.
- Ensuring that cost checking and valuation work is managed effectively.
- Ensuring the preparation of monthly cost reports
- Taking a lead role in interfacing with the client and other consultants, at all project stages.
- BSC in Quantity surveying
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Analytical thinker with proven problem solving
- Ability to manage and prioritise complex tasks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Competency in mathematical and accounting principles
- Previous experience with Project Job Costing Software
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.