EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY – Quality Monitor | Contact Centre
The Quality Monitor will be expected to monitor and assess the quality of customer conversations, across all contact centre channels. This includes phone calls (both inbound and outbound), emails, live chat conversations that comprise all elements of customer engagement. The role holder will be tasked with the wider goal of supporting Customer Service Representatives to improve their customer interactions.
- Monitoring and assessing Customer Service Representatives (CSR’s) performance against a set of criteria
- Giving feedback to CSR’s on how they can improve
- Designing evaluation programs for CSR’s
- Developing a metric for Quality Scores to track individual and team performance
- Observing Contact Centre trends
- Preparing reports for management on where the contact centre has improved and where it could improve further
- Implementing CSR training and coaching initiatives
- Running root-cause analysis to identify knowledge gaps
- Providing customer feedback and internal compliance feedback to Contact Centre Management
- Identifying and helping to implement tools that will improve advisor performance
- Any other responsibilities or tasks as maybe assigned by management.
Qualifications & Experience
- Grade 12 Credit or above mandatory in Mathematics & English and any other three subjects
- Diploma in Business Administration, Information Technology, or equivalent qualification in Customer Service Management or any other relevant subject
- A Bachelor’s degree will be an added advantage
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in an inbound/outbound Contact Centre
- Detailed knowledge of operations of a Contact Centre environment
- Excellent data entry and typing skills
- Outstanding computer skills
- Proven track record of consistent and exceptional Quality assurance ratings within the contact centre environment.
Essential Skill Sets and Competencies
The role requires an individual with a deep commitment to the opportunity in the long term. Other required knowledge, skills and competencies include:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Analytical skills to interpret data and trends
- Strong customer focus, guided by follow-up and follow-through and excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to set, meet and exceed targets
All applications must have an application/cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae indicating the position being applied for in the subject line and should be sent by email to [email protected] no later than Wednesday 30th March, 2022.
Kindly note that you MUST attach copies of Grade 12 and Tertiary qualifications along with the application cover letter and curriculum vitae. Applications sent without these attachments WILL NOT be considered.
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE COMMUNICATED TO
To apply for this job email your details to HR@digitalpaygo.com.