Standard Chartered Bank
Job: Retail Banking
Primary Location: Africa & Middle East-Zambia
Employee Status: Permanent
Posting Date: 31/Jul/2021, 1:39:19 AM
Unposting Date: 15/Aug/2021, 12:59:00 AM
The Role Responsibilities
- To perform daily/weekly/monthly complaints resolution management quality assurance
- Identify complaints resolution management exceptions and breaches and raise them with relevant stakeholders for resolution and closure
- Escalate complaints management resolution bleaches with the responsible line managers and hold staff responsible for resolution accountable
- Ensure all regulatory returns with regards complaints resolution management are adhered to
- Propose and monitor process improvements-based Q&A results to ensure improved customer service
- Perform sales call back assurance on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Ensure Complaints Resolution Management guidelines and DOI is adhered to
- All complaints are correctly logged in and on time
- All the complaints management resolution exceptions are escalated and staff responsible are held accountable
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Ensure all Complaints management resolution guidelines adhere to the regulatory guide
- Exemplary business conduct
Other Responsibilities/ Skills
- Ability to work with the strictest level of Confidentiality due to the nature of the role and exercise sound judgment.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational background.
- An understanding of the business in terms of our products and customer segments.
- Excellent computer skills with the ability to use PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Creative, confident and professional person with high levels of drive, ambition and enthusiasm.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Strong people management & communications skills
- Regional Head, CPBB Zambia & Southern Africa
- Chief Executive Officer/ Managing Director -Zambia
- Zambia Retail Banking Management Team
- Bank Customers
- Regulators (Local government, CPCC, BOZ)
Our Ideal Candidate
- Minimum 5 O’Level Credits or better including Mathematics and English
- Degree in relevant subject
- Sound knowledge of general banking law and practices
- Competence in financial accounting /forecasts
- Ability to plan daily /periodic operations
- Strong interpersonal /communication skills
- Computer skills
To apply for this job please visit scb.taleo.net.