Website Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy (BEM Consult)
Job Title: Quality Assurance Coordinator & Trainer (Telecoms)
The Quality Assurance Coordinator & Trainer will execute and control the audit process, to verify that the activities and results related to quality are complying with the objectives and procedures of the Quality Management System previously established by the company. Deliver functional operations training and acclimatize new hires in the Customer Social Digital Care Group/touchpoints to the business and provide product and technical skill update as at when due.
Summary of Key Responsibilities;
- Create daily activity reports, reporting possible unresolved requests, anomalies and nonconformities.
- Development of training documentation for departments
- Sign off all Operations Manual – Create operational training documents for departments that currently do not have
- Identify events with an impact on the service and propose improvement measures, such as analysis of call typologies, main typologies of technical and non-technical complaints, and identification of variation patterns and respective action plans with a view to improve efficiency and effectiveness in response to Client.
- Design and implement a training feedback process to measure validity of training done
- Review and update all operational and technical training manual for all business units based on new products and processes
- Periodically evaluate ongoing programs to ensure that they reflect any changes
- Evaluate and assess trainings conducted
- Evaluate the existence and adequacy of documentation supporting the Quality Systems (written procedures and instructions, quality manual, job description and responsibilities, etc.)
- Ensure full uptake and utilization of the e-Learning platform on available training offerings.
- Support learners to embrace different ways of learning and leverage technology
- Utilization of virtual classroom tool
- Read and interpret technical documentation for the preparation of the audit: Quality manual, previous audit reports, inspection reports, description of personnel functions and documents that allow the knowledge of the audit area.
- Fulfil the objectives, the processes/procedures and the type of audit that allow to prove the adequacy of the system and/or to highlight its deficiencies.
- Draw up a final report on the audit process carried out which is subsequently submitted to the management or to the client for consideration.
- Periodically Conduct training needs analysis
- Design, compile and update training material
- Compile and manage training administration and schedule
Required Skills and Competencies
- Organized, objective and methodical
- Drive ad Energy
- Results Orientated
- Quality and detail-oriented
- Analytical Ability for Diagnosis and Problem Solving
- Excellence in good Customer Service Practices
- Customer Care Knowledge
- Strategic and Critical Thinker
- Teamwork and Collaboration Skills
- L & D Skills
- Technologically Sound on E-Learning
- Change Management
- Excellent Engagement Skills
- Good Planning Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Good Decision Making and Analysis Skills
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in HR, Business or Quality Management
- Must have at least a minimum of 3-5 years experience in Training and Development with an emphasis on Quality Management
- Must have a minimum of 2 Years working experience developing customized training programs within a large-structured and complex business environment
- Must have experience in designing and delivering quality training to the Business World
- Working experience in Training and Development with a Multinational Company will be a plus
- Must have proven experience in Training Quality Assurance and Audits
- Must have experience and the development and implementation of E-Learning Programs and Initiatives
- Must be a member of a relevant professional body
If you meet the minimum hiring requirements for the above position, please email your CV and Cover letter clearly stating your salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy in email@example.com
Note that, all communications will be kept in the strictest of confidence. If you do not receive communication within 21 days of the closing date of the advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
DO NOT SEND CERTIFICATES AT THIS STAGE
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.