The council of Mulungushi University is inviting qualified and sufficiently motivated individuals to apply for the following position.
Job Title: Purchasing Officer
Job Purpose in Brief: To carry out procurement and prepare all the procurement documents for Goods, Works and Services for the University so as to ensure that procurements are carried out in an efficient and effective manner in line with the laws and regulations governing Public Procurement.
- Grade 12 School Certificate with at least 05 Credits or better which must include English Language and Mathematics
- Bachelor’s Degree in Purchasing and Supply or CIPS Advanced Diploma (Level 5)
- At least 4 years relevant work experience
- Fully paid up member of the Zambia Institute of Purchasing and Supply (ZIPS) with a valid Practicing License
- Functional Computer literacy and ability to work with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Sober and mature with attention to detail
How to apply:
Interested persons should send their applications, including their Curriculum Vitae (CV), which should include three (03) referees with valid contact addresses and contact numbers, certified photocopies of Grade 12 School Certificate, Academic and Professional Certificates, National Registration Card, and valid Practicing License to:
Mulungushi University, Great North Road Campus
P.O Box 80415
Closing date for receipt of applications is 14th May, 2021.