Zambia Revenue Authority
Project Manager – Fiscalisation Project (ZRA03)
The jobholder will also be responsible for managing the ZRA Fiscalisation Project Portfolio, monitor and evaluate project implementation as well as implementing the regulatory framework for Fiscalisation.
- Ensure successful implementation of the project within the first 6 – 12 months;
- Creating long and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones, adhering to deadlines and allocating resources for the project;
- Coordinate all liaison with manufacturers and distributors of fiscal devices for adherence to Authority requirements;
- Interface with various divisions and departments especially Indirect Taxes and Excise, ICT, Research and Corporate Strategy, Human Resource, Finance, Administration, Legal, Internal Audit;
- Manage project risks and escalate accordingly on time;
- Project review and analysis;
- Budget management for the Fiscalisation project;
- Communicating with senior management and Project Implementation Committee to ensure that the project is aligned with their goals;
- Review previous causes of project challenges and provide strategies that will ensure success of the project;
- Liaise with the Project Delivery unit for governance support and guidance; and
- Monitor project effectiveness and efficiency to ensure that project is constantly aligned to Cost, Quality, Scope and continuously providing value.
- Grade Twelve (12) School Certificate or the Equivalent;
- University Degree with a bias in Computer Science, Business Studies, Project Management;
- Master’s in business administration, Project Management will be added advantage;
- Proven record of delivering large scale technology and business transformation projects is a must;
- Excellent understanding or Agile Project Management; and
- Five years post qualifying work experience with at least two years at managerial level.
Other Skills And Attributes
- Analytical and Monitoring skills;
- Leadership and Management skills;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Good Decision-Making skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Influencing skills;
- Personal organization skills; and
- Computer Knowledge.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
To apply for this job please visit careers.zra.org.zm.