Talent House Limited
Job Title: Project Manager
Our client is looking for a results-driven and detail-oriented individual to join their team as a project manager.
- Creating systems and managing key accounts
- Optimizing and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary
- Securing growth opportunities and initiating new activities in sales operations and
- Tracking parallel activities from start to completion.
- Acting as the primary point of contact for clients and maintaining client relationships. .
- Assessing Client Needs and identifying the unique priorities of each client.
- Developing a deep understanding of products and services in order to support sales and keep clients informed.
- Follow industry trends locally and internationally.
The ideal candidate must have the following qualifications;
- Grade 12 Certificate including Mathematics and English.
- Must be very proficient with computers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business administration or any other related social science.
- 3 to 5 years experience in project management in a commercial environment i.e. FMCG, Retail or banking sector.
SALARY RANGE: K 7000 – K 10,000 NET
How to Apply
If you meet the above description, please send your Application Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicate the position you are applying for as the subject line and use your full name as the file name for your application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The deadline for receiving applications is 30th July 2021
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.