- Contribute to the development, implementation and monitoring of Jacaranda Hub’s resource mobilization strategy.
- Lead the development and execution of donor engagement strategies. Among other things, this will include researching and developing donor profiles, identifying opportunities for strategic engagement, and supporting adaptive program management and innovation.
- Support program teams to nurture effective stewardship on existing funding and preparedness to seize new funding opportunities to strengthen Jacaranda Hub’s ability to deliver on her strategic intentions
- Coordinate the development of prototypes of signature programs, concept notes, proposals and budgets focused on driving the achievement of the organization’s strategic plan in line with the strategic priorities of the Government of Zambia and development partners.
- Develop proposal writing SoPs that strengthen decision-making, communication, and ability to meet deadlines.
- Coordinate the development of Jacaranda Hub’s partnership strategy and build networks that enhance Jacaranda Hub’s strategic positioning as a partner of choice.
- Collaborate with other key staff to develop an intentional private sector engagement plan for Jacaranda Hub.
- Collaborate with other key staff to deliver training or relevant topics to targeted staff, with a focus on resource mobilization.
- Support teams to ensure compliance with donor requirements, including ensuring timely and quality reporting on funded programs.
- Provide input into management reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a field related to Jacaranda Hub’s thematic priorities (e.g. Entrepreneurship, Business, ICT, Project Management etc)
- Specialised Knowledge and Experience
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role that included similar responsibilities.
- Current knowledge of the strategic priorities and programs of the Government of Zambia as well as that of her development partners with regards to the Entrepreneurship ecosystem.
- Hands-on experience with logic models in development programs (theories of change, logical frameworks, results frameworks).
- Proof of past success in a similar role is required
- Good communicator both in spoken and written English
- Highly organized and ICT savvy
- Should have accomplished technical writing and editing skills.
- Skills in online collaboration and development of products using MS Office (notably PowerPoint, word and excel) are essential.
To apply send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com before the 30th of October 2021
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.