KEDA Zambia Ceramics Company Limited
KEDA Zambia Ceramics Company Limited is a joint venture with presence in West Africa and East Africa and is headquartered in China. Currently KEDA is the world’s biggest ceramic company and clean coal gasification system supplier. With 26 years continuous development, devoting on “limitless innovation and pursuit of better forever”, KEDA has been the leading representative in the ceramic industry in the world.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Can exert good leadership skills and are well-able to coordinate workers and facilitate team communication.
- Highly organized in both time and in resources; need to manage progress reports, timetables, and financial budgets.
- Have a thorough understanding of project objectives and goals, ensuring all team members have the resources needed.
- Have an analytical and critical mindset for making the best business and financial decisions for the project.
- Can multitask, work well under pressure, and work efficiently to meet strict deadlines.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills for collaborating effectively with others
Requirements and Qualifications
- Degree, diploma or equivalent in Project Management
- Excellent Public Relations skills
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Word Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.
- 2 years of experience
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Ability to solve problems
- Ability to manage time effectively.
How to apply
Interested candidates must email their cover letter, CV and copies of their academic qualifications to [email protected]. The subject of the email should be the job title. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.