KEDA Zambia Ceramic Company Limited
Job Title: Project Assistant (x3)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Can exert good leadership skills and are well-able to coordinate workers and facilitate team communication.
- Highly organized in both time and in resources; need to manage progress reports, timetables, and financial budgets.
- Have a thorough understanding of project objectives and goals, ensuring all team members have the resources needed.
- Have an analytical and critical mindset for making the best business and financial decisions for the project.
- Can multitask, work well under pressure, and work efficiently to meet strict deadlines.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills for collaborating effectively with others
Requirements and Qualifications
- Degree, diploma or equivalent in Project Management
- Excellent Public Relations skills
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Word Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.
- 2 years of experience
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Ability to solve problems
- Ability to manage time effectively.
How To Apply
Interested candidates must email their cover letter, CV and copies of their academic qualifications to [email protected]. The subject of the email should be the job title. Kindly mention www.findzambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Find Zambia Jobs – The best Job board for jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.