Website National Science and Technology Council
Position: Programme Officer – Documentation and Information Technology
PURPOSE OF JOB:
To implement a programme for Information Communication Technology (ICT) and manage documentation and publications
KEY RESULT AREA
- Create and maintain an updated database of funded projects, R&D activities and funding agencies
- Timely publication of Brochures, Newsletter, Flyer, Reports (Workshop, Special Studies)
- Collection of Annual Reports, Journals, Sectoral Policies and handling subscription to International journals.
Computer Support Services
- Install software on computers and Servers
- Provides assistance and resolves problems with regard to hardware and software
- Preventive maintenance to computers
Network Support Services
- Provide technical assistance in LAN and WAN
- Preventive maintenance to LAN and WAN
- Provide guidance on security, design and acquisition of computer and network systems
- Produces documentaries of NSTC events
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Management Systems, Telecommunications and Electronics Engineering, Information Technology Computer Mathematics or Physics.
- 3 years’ experience in Information Management or related field
- Computer: Database management
- Written and Oral communication
- Survey methodologies
- A high level of integrity
- Initiative and confidence,
- Good public relations
Interested candidates should submit their application with detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of academic and professional Certificates including contact numbers and three (03) names and addresses of referees.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.