The key responsibilities for this role include but not limited to the following:
- Works in Collaboration with the Banktech Manager and other members of the products, operations and sales teams in developing a compelling catalog of lending and savings products;
- Ensures that all services within the savings and lending verticals are adequately tested and conform with user requirements;
- Monitors and reports product performance at a granular level and puts in place interventions and promotions to stimulate product update and general revenue performance;
- Supports partners during technical onboarding processes;
- Supports Technical Teams in understanding business requirements;
- Support in Formulating and implementing Product Roadmap for assigned services;
- Monitors customer journeys and identifies opportunities for process streamlining and improvement;
- Monitors product performance and recommend growth interventions;
- Manages relationships with Product partners;
- Manages deployment pipeline and project prioritisation;
- Ensures compliance with regulatory and internal guidelines for product and service launches;
- Supports in billing and revenue assurance for all products within portfolio.
- Grade 12 certificate with 5 credit or better of which English and Mathematics are a must;
- Degree in Marketing or other Business Related field;
- 2 years’ experience with product development and go to market, customer value management and Ability to work with SQL an added advantage.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply
Hand delivered or posted applications will not be accepted.
Note: that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted