BlueCode Systems Limited
BlueCode Systems Limited is an ICT company that is a leader in systems and platform development for clients in various industries.
Role: Procurement Officer
Objective of role: to lead BlueCode’s efficient and effective procurement of goods and services and payment process.
- Document and implement a detailed procurement plan spanning both organization and project specific needs.
- Participate and offer input into the development of a comprehensive procurement manual with attendant policies.
- Ensure all procurement are undertaken for quality goods and services obtained at competitive prices.
- Ensure that staff and suppliers are follow all applicable procurement rules correctly.
- Lead the project team in the process to identify, pre-qualify vendors and ascertain capacity to supply for project specific goods and services
- Create and maintain a Vendor Master Schedule
- Undertake ordered periodic review of costs of various services to ensure value for the company.
- Prepare tender documents; undertake tender evaluations, placements and management of contracts.
- Manage and report on procurement against targets and project deliverables Produce periodic status reports on procurement.
- Manage the timely processing of supplier invoices and payment within terms and reconciliation / account settlements
- Good written and verbal skills
- Self-driven and can operate in a fast moving and changing environment.
- Honest and has integrity.
- Detail oriented
- Minimum Diploma in Purchasing, other similar role that will demonstrate the required competencies
- Member of the Zambia Institute of Purchasing and Supply
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
Fixed Term Contract Length: 6 Months, renewable subject to operational requirements
Compensation: Gross pay of K13, 000 per month
Send the application to [email protected] with the subject: PROCUREMENT OFFICER
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.