Website Centre for Infectious Disease Research in Zambia (CIDRZ)
Procurement Officer Ref No. PO/PR/22/09/22
Reports to Senior Procurement Officer. The incumbent is responsible for evaluating suppliers, products, and services, negotiating contracts, and ensuring that approved purchases are cost-efficient and of high quality.
- Processes end-user requests on time as per Service Level Agreement targets for 2020
- Ensures on time delivery and receipt of goods from suppliers
- Negotiates and obtains better prices and delivery terms for all end-user requirements
- Sources and procures goods, works and services according to the laid down procedures and guidelines
- Ensures timely preparation /updating of procurement reports in readiness to submission to end users
- Monitors and tracks all orders until delivery and payments are done
- Develops and implements procurement plans for the end-users
- Full Grade 12 Certificate
- Graduate in Purchasing and Supply from a recognized University
- 3 years minimum work experience
- Fully paid up member of The Zambia Institute of Purchasing and Supply (ZIPS)
- Holds full membership of ZIPS
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.