Website Farm Depot
About the job
- Evaluating suppliers, products and services
- Research potential vendors
- Negotiating contracts and prices to ensure that the purchases approved are cost efficient and of high quality
- Monitoring current inventory levels and identifying purchasing needs for all the outlets
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Update internal databases with order details (dates, vendors, quantities, discounts)
- Conduct market research to identify pricing trends.
- Organising transportation
- Negotiating transport rates with all the transporters
- Degree, diploma or equivalent in supply chain
- 2 years experience in the same position
- Knowledge of procurement processes, policies and procedures.
- Strong emphasis on accuracy and detail.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously to meet goals and deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, such as Excel.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strategic thinking
Key Performance Indicators:
- Supplier purchase orders over scheduled delivery time
- Pricing competitiveness
- Products out of stock or below minimum re-order levels
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.