Zambian Breweries Plc
Zambian Breweries Plc. is a stable and mature company. Our affiliation to AB-InBev gives our employees a sense of pride and that of belonging to the biggest international brewing company in the world. Zambian Breweries attaches great importance to the development of its employees. The Company offers opportunities for all to learn develop and grow, whilst offering challenging career opportunities for lateral or vertical advancement.
We are therefore inviting applications to fill the following vacant position in the Packaging Department, Lusaka;
PROCESS OPERATOR x4 (NDOLA)
Band: X-B Contract: Permanent
The successful candidates will report to the Team Leader Packaging – Ndola and will be mainly responsible for the following:
- Operating equipment and manage associated processes & performance in packaging
- Complete associated tracking and monitoring
- Manage PIMS & POMS and take corrective action on negative trends
- Conduct autonomous operations
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment
This Job is particularly suitable for candidates who meet the following requirements:-
- Education: min- Grade 12 Certificate
- Diploma in any science related field
- Machine specific experience will be an added advantage
- Training: Min – 9 months on the job training, SKAP completed
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Interested persons should forward their applications, curriculum vitae and copies of their qualifications to email@example.com not later than 6th June, 2021.
Please ensure that the application is endorsed by your Head of Department. “Zambian Breweries PLC is an equal opportunities employer and we promote gender equality in the company.”
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.