- Full Time
- Lusaka, Zambia
Private Banker C – IRC204637
at Zambia Retail Banking, Lusaka, Zambia in FNB Zambia Premier Banking
Ends 01 Sep 2021
About us, purpose, experience and qualifications
There is no about us detail available.
To proactively optimise a portfolio of FNB Wealth Clients with the objective of addressing their financial needs and ensuring client profitability as well as retaining the client base.
Experience and qualifications
- Minimum Qualification: Relevant degree (Commerce or Financial stream).
- Experience: Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Sales or Client facing role within the financial services industry.
Additional information and responsibilities
- Achieve revenue targets by either growing a portfolio of existing clients (optimising revenue opportunities) or by acquiring new clients and increase potential of existing portfolio.
- Analyse client’s current product offerings and solutions with the aim of ensuring FNB Wealth is the client’s primary banking institution. In addition, identifying transactional and lending requirements.
- Understand and market all Transactional Banking products within the FNB Wealth offering. Understand and market all Lending solutions within the FNB Wealth offering: Overdrafts, Mortgage (Single Homeloan), Mortgage (Multiple asset/ multiple property), Commercial Property Finance, Share Based Lending.
- Successfully implement, track and report on Client Campaigns and initiatives.
- Track, control and influence sales activities with the specific aim of achieving previously determined sales targets.
- Maximise cross sell opportunities through the identification of specialist advisory requirements. E.g. Wealth Management, Fiduciary, Portfolio Management.
- Manage the growth of active customer Account Base to increase Client base and revenue.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds client expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Manage and grow portfolio through proactive client contact. Ensure client retention and satisfaction levels (measured via the Net Promoter Score).
- Provide and track accurate and reliable sales statistics via Siebel.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.
To apply for this job please visit www.firstrandjobs.mobi.