Development Bank of Zambia (DBZ)
The Development Bank of Zambia (DBZ) is a development finance institution established by an Act of Parliament with a mandate of promoting economic development in Zambia, The Bank seeks to recruit qualified, skilled, motivated, and energetic individuals to fill the following positions on three-year performance contracts:
Job Title: Principal Investment Officers (2 for Northern and Southern Region)
Reports to: Chief Investments Officer
The Principal Investment Officers (PIO) will be responsible for new business development that will maximize development impact and profitability of the Bank,
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Master’s Degree in the relevant discipline from an accredited institution
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Economics, Business Administration, Agricultural Economics or any science subject) or equivalent, from an accredited institution
- Full Grade 12 School Certificate or its equivalent
- Must possess not less than 7 years’ relevant experience in project management finance, investments, or a development related environment.
- Business and analytical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel
Interested candidates who meet the minimum qualifications should submit application letters, enclosing their curriculum vitae and certified copies of their certificates to:
The Managing Director,
Development Bank of Zambia,
P. O Box 33955, Lusaka.
The closing date for receiving applications is 28th May 2021, and envelopes should be clearly marked with the position being applied for.
Only short-listed candidates shall be responded to.