Vita Salute Pharmacy Private Limted
Vita Salute Pharmacy, an equal opportunity employer invites applications from suitably qualified Zambians to apply for the following vacant positions:
Supports pharmacological services by maintaining Pharmacovigilance, stocking, reordering, assembling, and distributing medications and other pharmaceutical products.
- Maintains pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed medications and supplies, placing and expediting orders, removing outdated drugs.
- Maintains a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Receive written prescriptions or refill and verify that information is complete and accurate
- Maintains proper storage and security conditions for drugs
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Orders, labels and counts stock of medication, chemicals, and other pharmaceutical supplies.
- Act as a patient advocate by ensuring that the patient’s prescribed drug therapy is followed as prescribed.
- Organizes medications for dispensing by reading medication orders and prescriptions; preparing labels; calculating quantities; assembling intravenous solutions and other pharmaceutical therapies.
- Prepares reports by collecting and summarizing information.
- Helps health care providers and patients by answering questions and requests pertaining to drugs
- Promotes patient drug compliance
- Report patients drug adverse events
- Work as part of a team to provide support to other members of the Pharmacy team.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Pharmacy Technologist with 1-yearrelevant experience
- Licensed and registered by the Health Professional Council of Zambia
- Grade 12 School Certificate with five (5) ‘O’ Levels (Credit or better, including English & Mathematics).
Key Knowledge and Attributes
- Accurate data entry skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong management and organizational skills
- Willingness to be a team player and promote positive team environment
- Flexible and proactive to meet varied patient needs
- Able to collaborate with other Pharmacy professionals
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experienced in Microsoft office (word, excel, outlook etc )
- Ability to maintain favorable public relations.
- Maintain information confidentiality
Please email your resume and cover letter to Brian Khosa at [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.