Konkola Mineral Resources Limited
Konkola Mineral Resources Limited (KMRL), a subsidiary of Konkola Copper Mines (KCM), is one of the largest copper producers in Zambia. It operates underground and open pit mines located at Nchanga and Konkola. KRML’s growth trajectory presents exciting opportunities to leverage minerals and human resources to enhance stakeholder value and become Zambia’s pride. To support this vision KRML would like to recruit experienced and qualified individuals for the following positions in the Medical Department:
Pharmacy Technologist (3 positions)
The successful candidates will be required among other duties to:
- Dispense medicines to both in and out patients
- Compound, package and label pharmaceutical products
- Plan for buffer stock to take care of shortage in pharmaceutical supplies and selected essential drugs by making bi monthly requisitions for health centres/ hospital dispensary
- Conduct physical verification of drug inventory at the end of every month
- Maintain prescription records and inventories of medications and pharmaceutical products by ensuring security of drugs and medical supplies in the dispensary
- Grade 12 school certificate.
- Diploma in Pharmacy
- At least 2 years relevant working experience in pharmaceuticals.
- Fully registered With the Regulatory authorities (HPCZ)
Applicants who meet the above requirements should submit their applications and certified copies of certificates to The Resourcing Manager, Konkola Mineral Resources Limited, Private Bag KCM (C) 2000 Chingola or email to KCMCareers@kcm.co.zm before 11th June 2021. The email applications should clearly state the position applied for in the subject line.
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job email your details to KCMCareers@kcm.co.zm.