Position: Personal Secretary
Reporting directly to the office of the managing director, the job holder will be responsible for providing secretarial services. We are looking for applicants with the following qualifications:
- Grade 12 school certificate or equivalent
- Be a graduate and have done the secretarial training and qualifications.
- Minimum 2 (Two) years relevant work experience.
- A diploma in secretarial/management studies/business studies will be an added advantage
- Member of the professional secretaries association of Zambia will be an added advantage.
- Older applicants are encouraged to apply preferably above thirty five years.
Other Skills and attributes
- Should be able to run an office and manage a small group of stuff
- Should be hardworking, trustworthy and honest
- Competent to dictation and good communication skills
- Should poses good computer skills(word and excel)
- Applicants should indicate expected salary in their application.
- Accommodation will be provided
Please indicate the job title in the subject of your e-mail and use your full name and the job title you are applying for as the filename of your application. Application should consist of your letter, CV and academic qualifications. Applications should be sent to [email protected] by 16th April 2021.
WOMEN ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SHORT LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.