Website Zambia Qualifications Authority
- Maintains effectively the Chief Executive diary in order to facilitate the meeting of appointments.
- Undertakes effectively the placement, receipt, and referral of telephone calls and emails in order to facilitate action by the CEO.
- Types timely correspondence and documents in order to facilitate
- Receives and screens visitors to the CEO in order to facilitate smooth
operations of the office.
- Undertakes effectively, arrangement of logistics and note-taking for meetings in order to facilitate the efficient operations and production of minutes and reports.
- Undertakes effectively the management of travel and accommodation arrangements for the CEO and Directors in order to facilitate smooth operations.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
a) Minimum Primary/Secondary Education:
- Full Form V/Grade 12 School Certificate
b) Minimum Vocational/Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Studies or equivalent
c) Minimum Relevant Pre-Job Experience:
- 5 years
d) Communication Skills (Written and Oral)
- Written Skills
- Ability to write reports and minutes.
- Oral Skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
e) Other Skills/Attributes
- Familiarity with Microsoft office applications
The detailed Job Description can be found on the ZAQA website: www.zaqa.gov.zm
Interested candidates meeting the above specifications should apply enclosing their CVs and certified copies of qualifications to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Zambia Qualifications Authority
Finsbury Park, Kabwe Roundabout
P. O. Box 51103
Alternatively, applications can be sent via email to [email protected]
The closing date for receiving applications is Friday, 9th April, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.