Mukuba Pension Trust
Mukuba Pension Trust hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacancy:
Personal Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer
Responsible for providing administrative services to the office of the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to create an enabling and conducive environment to enable the CEO to discharge the strategic functions efficiently.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To manage the CEO’s diary efficiently
- To draft responses to routine requests including referral to other departmental Heads;
- To handle correspondence directed to managers
- To act as the point of contact between the executives and internal or external colleagues
- To handle some routines works on behalf of Chief Executive Officer
- Make some operational Trust decision in consultation with Chief Executive Officer
- Type Board papers and make appropriate files for Board members
- Execute some Chief Executive Officers duties as assigned
- To undertake timely and accurate typing of correspondence, reports and other documents
- To undertake timely and politely the receiving of and attending to visitors to the CEO’s office to enhance the image of the office;
- To undertake effective desk research and collects data on topical issues to facilitate decision-making.
- To undertake timely arrangement of travel logistics
- The candidate should possess, among others, high interpersonal skills, maturity, should be innovative, should have problem solving skills, should be able to work with minimal supervision, should possess high confidentiality, integrity, and reliability.
Qualifications and Experience
- Full Grade Twelve Certificate
- Diploma in secretarial with 100/55 wpm in shorthand and typing respectively
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in business administration or its equivalent will be an added advantage
- Minimum of five years of practical experience in a similar role
Interested candidates meeting the above qualifications must send their curriculum vitae and copies of relevant academic and professional qualifications including current contact mobile/telephone numbers and three (03) traceable references (with referees email addresses) to the address below or email to: [email protected] by March 11, 2022.
NOTE: ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTANCTED.
The Chief Executive Officer
Mukuba Pension Trust
P.O. Box 23570
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.