Tyre-King Enterprises Limited
POSITION: PERSONAL ASSISTANT/ADMINISTRATOR (1): FULL TIME – BASED IN LUSAKA – HEAD OFFICE
Tyre King Enterprises is one of the leading automobile tyre retailers in Zambia currently operating with fifteen (15) Tyre sales and fitment outlets nationwide. We are seeking to recruit an experienced Personal Assistant to the Directors who can join our team on this journey using his or her expertise and qualification to make us more efficient.
In this role, the candidate will ensure: To organize the smooth function of the office of the Directors. The Personal Assistant to the Directors will handle various projects, all administrative activities and oversee daily business for the Directors.
Reporting to the Directors, the suitable candidate will have the following key responsibilities among others:
- Assist the Directors to carry out their daily tasks and manage the Directors ‘diary
- Be able to independently conduct projects, organise in house and customer events
- Represent the company at events occasionally
- Handle, maintain and file documentation for the Directors office
- Compile sales data such as proforma invoice issuance (Must be good with figures) Prepare budgets and compile reports accordingly.
- Plan and organise meetings, write meeting minutes in a professional manner, follow-ups on action points
- Plan, arrange, handle and manage travel arrangements, transport and accommodation
- Maintain a backup for ordering stock office supplies
- Ensure the reception is properly managed in a professional manner Handle information and communication flows
Qualifications: Education, Competencies and Experience
- Minimum Diploma in Business Administration / Office Management Secretariat or related field.
- Minimum three years working experience in a similar role
- Computer literate – proficient -able to work with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, email
- 120/65 wpm shorthand and typewriting respectively an added advantage
- Ability to drive & possession of a valid driver’s license will be an added advantage.
- Have a high level of integrity, and confidentiality on all affairs relating to the Directors and company
- Must be a positive, pragmatic team player and be able to work with peers with dignity and respect
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with people from diverse culture and backgrounds
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Fluent in English language
- Good and proven administrative, leadership and organizational skills
- Self-motivated able to balance multiple work demands
- Strong creative and analytical thinking and problem solving skills. Honest, tact and diplomacy
- Must be organized, proactive, enthusiastic and represent Tyre King in a professional manner
How To Apply Interested candidates should send their detailed CV which includes three referees with daytime contact numbers, qualification documents and application letter that states why you think you should be selected for this job. Send to The Head Human Resource & Administration, Lusaka or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 4th JUNE 2021.
Clearly state in the subject line the position: Personal Assistant Application.
DUE TO NUMEROUS APPLICATIONS, RECEIVED ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.