Position: PEOPLE SUPPORT ADMINISTRATION CLERK
Department: PEOPLE SUPPORT
Location: LUSAKA ZAMBIA
PURPOSE OF POSITION: To provide support of day-to-day activities to the People Support Department.
- To provide administrative support in terms of recruitment
- Responsible for Part- time payroll Administration
- Collate and maintain a database of employees
- To ensure that starter packs for all new employees are prepared efficiently and effectively.
- Maintaining personnel files
- To offer assistance with any projects within the People Support department.
- Writing and typing of employee letters and documents
- Arranging and managing meetings and calendars
JOB INCUMBENT REQUIREMENTS
- Grade 12/ Secondary School
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (would be advantageous)
- Must be computer literate – MS Word, Excel, power point
- We will give training regarding our payroll System.
- Familiar with and knowledge in Zambian Labour Laws
- Any experience within Human Resource Role – is a plus
- Able to speak, read, write and communicate fluently in English and any other local language.
- Zambian Citizen
Honesty, Passion & Resourcefulness: Effective communication; Service orientation; problem assessment: Build and maintain healthy business relationships: stress tolerance: able to quickly adapt to change have an open mind to new ideas and learning.
CLOSING DATE: Tuesday, February 1, 2022
If you are interested and meet the minimum requirements, please submit your English CV to [email protected] address.
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks or the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.