About the job
We are hiring People Operations Interns to join our team. The incumbents will be responsible for People Operations/HR and Employer Branding.
• Recruitment and Onboarding of new hires
• Research on modern practices of Talent Management / HR
• Build content and reports based on the research and have debriefing sessions with the leadership team
• In-house (Internal) implementation of new processes & practices
• Build Culturelligence brand on their respective social media platforms by engaging in social media marketing practices
• Cross-collaborate with other team members from different function(s) to extend operations support and work on diverse projects
• Work very closely with the leadership team to extend support in any other activities/projects important for company growth and success
You will learn Kanban tools to map workflow processes and based on performance, you might get an opportunity to become certified in Agile PeopleOps Framework™.
At the end of the internship, you will get an opportunity to participate in Career Coaching Conversations with our leaders/mentors/career coaches followed by an open invitation to continue your participation in quarterly career conversations post-internship.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Students currently pursuing their BBA/MBA/Masters in HR (or any other Bachelor/Master degree with a keen interest in HR/People Operations career)
• Students who have graduated and want to build skills in Agile PeopleOps / Agile HR
You must own a personal and well-functioning laptop.
• This is a remote/virtual (work-from-home) volunteer; unpaid internship opportunity.
• The duration of the internship is 3 months.
• Post-internship you will receive an Internship completion certificate, endorsements on LinkedIn, and recommendations on your LinkedIn profile from our Leaders and team.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.