Epiroc Zambia Limited
Job Title: Parts Manager, Reliability Engineer- Mechanical – NFCA WOB
The Mission outlines key strategic responsibilities and focus areas of a position as well as main expected achievements. It should rather be kept short and summarized in few sentences to stress out most important subjects. We aim for every manager in the group to have a clear mission as this is basis for our Leadership model.
To deliver sustainable learning & development initiatives to enhance profitable growth, enhance competency levels, increase productivity and ensure quality skills transfer to all employees and customers.
- The co-ordination and delivery of operator training and competency assessments.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Define and identify training needs as per site requirements.
- Co-ordinate delivery of training.
- Train and assess as per training matrix to ensure compliance.
- Maintain quality in training delivery.
- Generate reports with regards to training.
- Introduce operators to the mining environment, mobile equipment, components, conducting a pre-use inspection, how to report defects & delays, brake testing and emergency procedures.
- Train operators on how to operate specified mobile equipment in the underground mining industry.
- Conduct one-on-one, on-site in-cab training.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent MS Office Skills.
- Presentation Skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Meticulous, detailed, well-organised and able to work independently to meet deadlines.
- Can perform well in a high-pressure environment.
- Fault finding skills.
- Hydraulic skills.
- Knowledge on drill rigs, loaders & dump trucks (e.g Boomer H282, Scooptram ST14, MineTruck MT42).
- Good maintenance knowledge.
- Attention to detail and a strong sense of urgency.
- Minimum 3 years of experience on underground mining equipment such as drill rigs, loaders & dump trucks (e.g. Boomer H282, Scooptram ST14, MineTruck MT42).
- Heavy Equipment Repair Diploma or equivalent.
- Adhere to principles and values.
- Enthusiastically productive.
- Manage effective relationships.
- Team player.
United. Inspired. Performance unites us, Innovation inspires us, and commitment drives us to keep moving forward.
In the 150 countries where you can find Epiroc, we encourage our employees to take ownership of their own development and careers with the support from their leaders.
We are committed to give you every opportunity to succeed in a culture of innovation, diversity and collaboration, combined with a caring atmosphere.
Diversity and sustainability are key to grow fresh and innovative ideas and solutions for our customers. Epiroc is a leading manufacturer for the mining and infrastructure industries. Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com
To apply for this job please visit www.epirocgroup.com.