SALARY SCALE: LGSS/07
DEPARTMENT: ENGINEERING SERVICES
To undertake the Cleaning of parks, gardens, open spaces in order to beautify the cities.
Minimum Secondary Education
- Form V/Grade 12 School Certificate with Five (5) Credits or better
Minimum Vocational/Professional Qualifications
- Degree in Natural Resources, Horticulture, Agroforestry or Equivalent
Minimum Relevant Pre-job Experience Entry Level
- All applicants must be Zambian Nationals with a Green National Registration Card.
- Aged between 18 to 45 years (Not applicable for In- Service applicants).
- Employees in the Local Government Service are encouraged to apply (INCLUDE FORM 6)
- Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Applicants are advised to apply for one position only and failure to abide will invalidate the applications.
- Applicants must belong to relevant Professional Bodies.
- All applications must be deposited to the Post Office as Registered Mail indicating clearly on the envelope the position applied for and the Council.
All application letters should be sent through EMS Courier at the nearest post Office addressed to the Commission Secretary and sent to the address below;
The Commission Secretary
Local Government Service Commission
Plot 2020, Church Road P.O Box 36931 Lusaka.
No applications will be accepted at the Local Government Service Commission.
Only candidates who meet the minimum qualifications must apply.
Closing date for receiving applications is 19th January, 2024. Only successful candidates will be communicated to.