Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals for the following Vacancy.
Position: Out grower Training Officer (01)
- Plan and manage farmers calendar in various crop production
- Reviewing blueprints and specifications of crop production
- Inspect and Record inspection results by completing reports, summarizing re-works and wastes and inputting data into out-growers database
- Training the production team on quality control measures to improve product excellence
- Proposing improvements to the production process
- Monitoring the use of farming inputs to ensure it is safe and discard any that do not meet requirements
- Updating job knowledge by engaging in educational opportunities and regular training
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Basic computer and math skills
- In-depth understanding of company standards
- Up-to-date knowledge of food safety and industry standards and best practices
- Understanding of target market and consumer needs
- Blueprint reading capabilities
- Documentation and reporting skills
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Comfortable teaching and working in the fields
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Bachelors or Diploma in Agriculture Engineering or Science, Education
Headquarters Physical Address:
Farm No L/19575/M Manunga street off Great North Road, Chibombo, Central Province, Zambia
NB: (1). All applications to be sent to the Email Address: [email protected]
(2). Clearly indicate the position applied for.
(3). Application deadline is 10th April, 2021.
Source: Find Zambia Jobs
To apply for this job please visit gmail.com.