BCX Zambia Limited
The incumbent will be responsible for the development and distribution of marketing and sales materials, advertising, marketing brochures, sales kits, or other promotional materials as well as
co-ordinating with creative agencies on campaigns and conferences.
- Manage the execution and delivery of communication to the external market, whilst ensuring creative development and excellence with Advertising, Media, Digital agencies.
- Work with the Brand Team, to ensure BCX brand guidelines are adhered too.
- Engage with BCX appointed creative agencies, to ensure the BCX standard of creative excellence is achieved with all local creative campaigns.
- Provide support for the creative development of campaigns from the development of the creative brief through to completed production.
- Liaise with the marketing functional teams to develop local extensions and in-country initiatives when appropriate.
- Implement a Digital Marketing Strategy
- Implement an Account Based Strategy
- Diligently attend appropriate conferences/ seminars/ training courses to stay abreast of developments within the communication industry.
- Establish and maintain a database of marketing/ communication stakeholders.
- Update the industry events calendar on a monthly basis.
- Align marketing activities with the sales pipeline.
- Drive thought leadership through the publication of articles, interviews etc.
NQF 6: 3 year Degree/Diploma
A minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience in broad marketing & communication disciplines in an ICT environment, as well as event management and B2B marketing is required.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.