The main Purpose of this role is to oversee the effective functioning of the Zambia site operations. This position is responsible for overseeing the overall functioning of Zambia site operations to ensure they are functioning optimally and in accordance with regulations. This position is also responsible for managing the financial aspects of the sites and ensuring cash levels and scheduling is effective at all times.
The Regional Sales Supervisors report directly to the Operations Supervisors. Internal Liaison takes place with, reconciliations administrator and achedulers. External liaison takes place with partners.
Duties and Responsibilities (Includes but are not limited to):
- Oversee the scheduling and cash levels across Zambia sites
- Ensure scheduling is done in the most efficient manner
- Ensure Zambia maintains a high functioning CIT model
- Ensure there are no cash run-outs across sites
- Oversee macro and micro cash flows forecasts
- Manage the financial aspects of the Zambia operations
- Effectively manage capital and operational expenses
- Ensure working capital is managed effectively
- Facilitate Macro Funding requests with treasury
- Ensure inventory is managed effectively
- Manage relationships with banking partners
- Ensure remittance and petty cash is managed accurately
- Check and verify that remittance and petty cash reconciliations are accurate
- Investigate and resolve all remittance and petty cash reconciliations issues promptly
- Ensure Mukuru sites are running optimally
- Manage regional supervisor’s financial and quality audits across sites
- Manage risks across sites
- Monitor that all sites trade during trading hours
- Oversee tech enhancements for all sites
- Oversee site maintenance and expansion
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory and reporting requirements
- Ensure all reporting and submissions are actioned to Zambia Revenue Authorities
- Oversee internal compliance
- Ensure compliance with all external regulations
- Perform a general management function for the team
- Manage own professional and self-development
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Bachelor’s or associates degree or diploma in a business-related field
- High level of integrity
- Driver’s License
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products – Use of electronic performance management tools bonus.
- Knowledge of trade marketing an added advantage
- Willing to work long hours and weekends
- Flexible to work or Relocate throughout the Country
- Proven work experience in Operations
- Proven Experience in Relationship Management
- Excels at execution & relationship management
- Possesses excellent planning & reconciliation skills
- Excellent problem solving, judgment and self-management skills
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Multitasking skills
- Computer skills
- Telephone skills
- Verbal communication skills
- Organisational & administrative skills
- Conflict management skills
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
- Auditing skills
I am sure you are reading this job description and meet majority of the criteria BUT you may also still not be 100% comfortable in applying. We believe that there is a place for everyone under the Mukuru sun and we want YOU to contribute to our diverse tapestry of talent. So come on, take a leap of faith, and send your application if you meet majority of our requirements. Remember to include a snippet of how you will bring value and help us build a future of success that will help us determine where and how you may best be suited” Maybe you are just the future Mukurian we need!!
Should you be appointed in a remote/work from home role at Mukuru, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have uninterrupted internet connectivity and a ‘work-like’ environment at your home location, in order to deliver your best in terms of performance, productivity and service to our customers.
If you do not receive any response after two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
NB: ALL STAFF APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE WITH DUE CONSIDERATION OF THE COMPANY’S DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION PLANS
To apply for this job please visit mukuru.breezy.hr.