LOLC Finance Zambia Limited
LOLC Holdings Plc is the largest dynamic and most profitable Non-Bank Financial institution (NFBI) in Sri Lanka and is listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange. The Group has a presence in Sri Lanka, Cambodia, Myanmar, Indonesia, Philippines and Pakistan. LOLC is taking another leap in their global journey to Africa with Zambia as the hub. To support this vision, LOLC Finance Zambia Limited which is a subsidiary of LOLC Holdings Plc, is recruiting a qualified individual for the position of:
Main duties include;
- Client registration and account opening in line with various company products and account opening policy.
- Payment, salary processing and bank Reconciliation.
- Preparation of branch returns, monthly quality control reports and branch expense report.
- Prepare vault cash movement reports and teller cash position reconciliations.
- Handling of customer complaints.
- Ability to promote efficiency toward achieving business objectives.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Assumes any other responsibilities assigned
- Certified grade 12 certificate with a minimum of Credits in English and Mathematics
- Any business related Diploma or Degree, preferably in Banking and Finance, Economics or Business Administration
- Experience in collections and recoveries and background in a Microfinance Institution will be an added advantage
- Preferably based in respective location of application with own accommodation
Candidates who meet the above requirements should submit their applications electronically via email [email protected] consisting of a letter and CV as a single document(PDF or word) in the following format;
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.