Position: Operations Manager – FinTech
- The key responsibilities for this role include but not limited to the following:
Supervises FinTech Operations Team to ensure SLAs for all tasks are adhered to and Operations provides sustainable value and competitive advantage;
- Reports periodically on operational status, challenges, implementations and innovations;
- Executes appropriate operational risk frameworks in supporting processes such as KYC, fraud prevention procedures and policies in place;
- Executes support initiatives in line with FinTech strategic planning requirements;
- Counter-party query resolution championship and process implementation in line with new developments in a rapidly evolving financial services industry
- Stakeholder and regulatory relationship in line with customer experience guidelines, laws and regulations;
- Ensures support for products and services is aligned to FinTech risk policies and MTN procedures;
- Oversees the archiving of all contracts and records.
- Grade 12/ O Level certificate with a minimum of 5 credits of which English and Mathematics are a must;
- First Degree in business related field, professional certification in an operations-oriented field will be as plus;
- A minimum of three years’ experience of operations management within an internationally recognized financial services firm at managerial level.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply
Applications should be emailed to [email protected]. Please indicate the job title in the subject of your e-mail and use your full name and the job title you are applying for as the filename of your application. Application should consist of your letter and CV only, in a single document. Hand delivered applications will not be accepted and closing date for accepting applications is 6th April 2021.
Note: that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.