BlueCode Systems Limited
BlueCode Systems Limited is an ICT company that is a leader in systems and platform development for clients in various industries.
The Operations Manager is an inward-looking position whose main role will be ensuring staff and organization compliance on all organizational policies/procedures and work with management to review policies, as necessary.
- Lead the process to develop and implement organization wide performance improvement plans.
- Lead the process to develop company policies and ensure compliance to statutory, organization and partner/client policies
- Lead administrative staff in providing appropriate logistics support to all projects and programs.
- Ensure implementation of HR policies and represent the organization on HR matters including performance reviews, leave tracking, management of benefits, onboarding etc.
- Implement prudent and proactive maintenance plans.
- Ensure organization quality standards are adhered to and quality standards are met.
- Prudent asset management of company offices, facilities, and equipment according to applicable policies.
- Work with the Finance Manager to ensure all costs incurred are related to the organization’s goals.
- Work with the Finance Manager and management to ensure compliance with all legal and statutory requirements.
- Ensure all staff are trained on policies and refresher training are undertaken, as necessary.
- Experience working in leading and managing cross-functional teams.
- Strong leadership and team working skills.
- Self-driven and able to drive own actions and plans according to organization goals.
- Knowledge in preparing effective presentations and reports.
- Ability to establish priorities and to plan and execute own work plans
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Operations Management, Project Management, Strategic Management, Business Management, or similar.
- Experience with budgets and financial reports, and monitoring expenses.
- At least 3 Experience in an operations management position, or similar.
Fixed Term Contract Length: 6 Months, renewable subject to operational requirements
Compensation: Gross pay of K16, 000 per month
Send the application to [email protected] with the subject: Operations
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.