Talent House Limited
Our client, a company that specializes in supplying of spare parts, as well as maintenance and repairs of earth moving equipment is looking for an operations assistant to join their team.
Purpose of the role
The operations assistant will report to the director and work towards ensuring a smooth business environment with the focus of optimal sales performance. This position requires the identification of operational risks and opportunity and providing solutions for the same together with the help of relevant departments.
- Work closely with the directors to oversee daily business operations
- Responsible for enforcing company policies and procedures within the office
- Proactively recommend improvements to increase sales performance
- Liaise with different departments to improve performance and work efficiency
- Monitor sales orders and supplier relations
- Compile sales reports and distribute them to relevant departments
- Attending to any correspondence and emails by customers, clients and contractors
- Keep updated on industry trends and consumer market
- A diploma or degree in business administration, project management or similar
- Specialised Knowledge and Experience
- 1 or more years of experience in a business environment preferred
- Knowledge of the industry and market trends
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong business acumen
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- An eye for attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional analytical skills
- A valid drivers license will be an added advantage
Qualified candidates can apply directly on our website or send their applications via mail to [email protected] before the 15th of November 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.