PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions – including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
PATH develops and scales solutions – including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide. In the last several years, remarkable progress has been made in fighting Malaria worldwide innovative approaches to broadening access to and use of key interventions that address the most pressing causes of maternal and child deaths, poor health, and poor nutritional status.
PATH seeks to recruit an Office Assistant for the Attractive Targeted Sugar Bait (ATSB) project in Kaoma.
- Organize, assemble, reproduce, bind, and distribute reports, correspondence, and other materials.
- Coordinate arrangements for guests, conferences, workshops, meetings, and other events.
- Establish and maintain project filing systems—both paper and electronic.
- General Housekeeping
- Clean and maintain kitchen, bathrooms, reception area, meeting rooms and all office space.
- Maintain cleaning supplies, restock kitchen and bathroom with any necessary supplies and report purchasing needs to Project Administrative Officer
- General support
- Arranging tea/coffee and lunch during meetings and conferences
- Full Grade 12 certificate
- Certificate in Stock management/experience will be an added advantage
- Able to work in multicultural environment
- Literacy in computers applications such as word, excel, outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Well organized, work well under deadlines, flexible/adaptable to changing priorities.
- Ability to work under time pressures and prioritize tasks appropriately.
- Work in team situation with minimum supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- PATH seeks to employ a workforce that reflects the communities it serves; ideal candidates will be residents of Kaoma.
- Must have legal authorization to work in Zambia
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law
To apply for this job please visit path.silkroad.com.