USAID DISCOVER - Health Project
JSI Research & Training Institute Limited
JSI Research and Training Institute, Inc. (JSI) is public health organization that is committed to improving the health and well-being of underserved and vulnerable people and communities throughout the world, and to providing an environment where people of passion and commitment can pursue this cause. JSI seeks highly qualified and accomplished public health leaders and staff for its United States Agency for International Development (USAID)-supported District Coverage of Health Services (USAID DISCOVER-Health) Project. The USAID DISCOVER-Health project aims to improve the lives of Zambians by ensuring equitable access to and use of high-quality HIV, maternal new-born and child health (MNCH), family planning and reproductive health (FP/RH) services and products at the district and community levels. The project utilizes and sustains a health model that maximizes the relative strengths of the public and private sectors to deliver health products and services that reach all beneficiaries and consumer markets.
JSI USAID DISCOVER Health Project is recruiting for the following position:
Position Title: Office Assistant (x20)
Position Type: Full
Location: All Provinces
Reports to: Hub Manager
- Responsible for the maintenance and cleaning of project offices and equipment.
- Providing logistical support and arrangements for meetings, including the setup of equipment.
- Assisting visitors to the project with office support facilities.
- Assist in obtaining quotations, compiling and analyzing cost information and data to assist in the selection of vendors including preferred vendors for stationary, supplies, outside services, and update information periodically.
- Assist in maintaining inventory for stationery, consumables such as office refreshments and timely ordering of same
- Handle and account for Petty Cash advances and small office expenses.
- Distribution of internal office documentation.
- Manage the reception
- Perform errands on behalf of the project within Hub operation area
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum grade 12 certificate
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar office assistant position.
- A certificate in business studies, administration or equivalent an added advantage
- Knowledge of and ability to operate basic office equipment such as computers, scanners, copiers, faxes, & projectors.
- Basic computer skills required including ability to use email and word processing.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Presentable and able to interact professionally with partners and clients.
To apply for this job please follow this link. Your application must consist of a cover letter and a detailed CV. The closing date for receipt of submission of the applications is Friday the 4th of March 2022, at 17:00hrs.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit www.jsirims.org.